The preschool program is group childcare for children between the age of 2.5 to 5 years old.
The before and after school program is for children attending to Ricard McBride School from kindergarten to grade 5. We also have Winter/Spring and Summer break.
- Stimulate each child’s natural curiosity and love of learning.
- Build basic self-help skills that will allow children to care for themselves.
- Nurture confidence and self-discipline.
- Build respect for the self, others and the environment.
- Teach manners and courtesy which will allow children to manage situations with grace and confidence.